Máy đo chiều dày lớp phủ BB20-Trotec(Germany)
Xuất xứ: Đức
Hãng sản xuất: Trotec
Thông số kỹ thuật
Cảm biến bề mặt sắt từ bề mặt vật liệu không sắt từ
Nguyên lý chức năng cảm ứng từ trường dòng xoáy
Dung sai đảm bảo (±3 % + 1) µm giá trị đo (±3 % + 1.5) µm giá trị đo
Bán kính uốn cong 1.5mm 3mm
Diện tích đo nhỏ nhất Ø 7 mm Ø 5 mm
Độ dày lớp phủ tới hạn 0.5mm 0.3mm
Dải đo 0 đến 1.250 µm
Độ chính xác lớn nhất 0.1 µm
Các chức năng giá trị lớn nhất, giá trị nhỏ nhất, giá trị trung bình và độ lệch tiêu chuẩn,
chức năng cảnh báo, đèn nền, tự động tắt nguồn
Kích thước/trọng lượng 110 x 54 x 24 mm / 100 g (bao gồm pin)
BB20 Coating Thickness Meter
How far would you be willing to trust someone who is selling you a used car? The standard answer is as far as you can throw them.
BB20 Coating Thickness Meter
BB20 Coating Thickness Meter - Ansicht 1 BB20 Coating Thickness Meter - Ansicht 2 BB20 Coating Thickness Meter - Ansicht 3
The BB20 has an innovative dual sensor which enables you to measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings like paint and varnishes, synthetic coatings, zinc coatings, enamel or chrome as well as steel or iron and non-iron metals like aluminum, magnesium, titanium etc.
The measuring head is spring-mounted and has a practical V groove. This makes it easier to carry out measurements on rounded objects like axes or hinges and prevents vibrations from distorting or affecting the measuring results.
The measuring device is extremely compact and can be used with one hand only. It has an impressive measuring range from 0 to 1,250 µm and guarantees precise measuring results with helpful statistical values and a practical alarm function which alerts the user when predefined thickness thresholds have been exceeded.
These professional functions and features make the BB20 ideal for use in the automotive sector where it can be used to inspect the bodywork of cars and check whether a car has been involved in an accident or a new coat of paint has been applied. It can also be used to check just about everything ranging from paint thickness on railings to the coats of paint on a boat or ship as well as other protective coatings.
- Paint thickness checks on used cars to see if repairs have been carried out after an accident
- Checking coating thicknesses on railings, boats etc. and to check that protective coatings have been applied correctly
Benefits in practice:
- Dual sensor designed to measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on all magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- Broad measuring range from 0 to 1,250 µm
- Alarm function that alerts the user when predefined thickness thresholds have been exceeded
- A variety of useful statistical functions like minimum, maximum or average coating thickness
- Two-point calibration for high level of accuracy
- Memory for up to 400 measuring values
- USB interface for PC measuring data transfer
- Can be used with one hand only
- Backlit display
- Auto power off
- Excellent value for money