Thiết bị đo cường độ ánh sáng BF05-Trotec(Germany)
Xuất xứ: Đức
Hãng sản xuất: Trotec
Thông số kỹ thuật
- Cảm biến ánh sáng: silicon photodiode với bộ lọc hồng ngoại
- Có thể lựa chọn các đơn vị đo lường: Lux (lx) hoặc (fc);
- Phạm vi đo: 0 đến 40.000 lx (0 đến 3,716 fc)
- Độ phân giải: 0.1 lx / 0.01 fc
- Độ chính xác: ± 5% ± 10 lx / fc (<10,000 lx / 1000 fc), ± 10% ± 10 lx / fc (> 10.000 lx / 1000 fc)
- Tốc độ đo: 2.5x mỗi giây,
- Chức năng: Giá trị tối đa, đơn vị lựa chọn đo lường (lux /fc), đèn nền màn hình, tự động tắt nguồn
- Kích thước: 157 x 54 x 34 mm
- Trọng lượng (Bao gồm pin). 138 g:
BF05 Lux Meter
Light is a precious commodity: not only does it make us feel happy and alive, without it we lack energy, momentum and enthusiasm. And plants need light just as much as we do to flourish and grow.
BF05 Lux MeterSold out
BF05 Lux Meter - Ansicht 1 BF05 Lux Meter - Ansicht 2 BF05 Lux Meter - Ansicht 3
Yet although these are well-known facts too little attention is often paid to proper lighting both at home and in the workplace.
You won’t have to convince professionals in the film and photo industry just how crucial the proper lighting for their film sets or photo shoots is. But the proper lighting is just as important in showrooms and show windows where factors like the correct light exposure and right light strength can showcase your products and bring them to life.
The lighting also plays an important part when plans are drawn up for homes, offices, production sites or other facilities. By taking lighting conditions into account and by installing the proper lighting systems you can not only save money on energy bills you can create an atmosphere that will make the people who live or work in the environment happier and more comfortable – which at the workplace often equates to lower sick rates and higher productivity.
Whether it’s at home or in the office, in the workshop or in the greenhouse – the BF05 lux meter will help you to present everything in the right light.
- Showcasing products, designing and decorating show windows
- Determining the right light conditions on film sets and at photo shoots
- Measuring light exposure in conservatories, when designing parks etc.
- Ensuring that lighting is adequate in the workplace and for allowing for more windows, lighting facilities etc.
- Checking the performance of indoor and ourtdoor lighting systems
- Light detector: Long life silicon photodiode with infrared filter
- Selectable units of measurement: Lux (lx) or foot candle (fc); selectable
- Measuring range: 0 to 40,000 lx (0 to 3,716 fc)
- Resolution: 0.1 lx / 0.01 fc
- Measuring accuracy: ±5 % ± 10 lx/fc (< 10,000 lx / 1,000 fc), ±10 % ± 10 lx/fc (> 10,000 lx / 1,000 fc)
- Measuring rate: 2.5x per second, nominal
- Functions: Maximum value, selectable units of measurement (lux/foot candle), backlit display, auto power off
- Dimensions: 157 x 54 x 34 mm
- Weight: 138 g (incl. battery)
Scope of delivery: Measuring device, battery, operating instructions