Thiết bị đo tốc độ gió BA05-Trotec(Germany)
Xuất xứ: Đức
Hãng sản xuất: Trotec
Thông số kỹ thuật
- Dải đo: 1.1 đến 30 m / s; 0,8-108 km / h; 80 đến 5.900 ft / phút; 0,9-67 mph; 0,8-58 kn
- Độ phân giải: 0.01 m / s; 0,1 km / h; 1 ft / phút; 0.1 mph; 0,1 kn
- Độ chính xác: ± (3% + 0,30 m / s); ± (3% + 1.0 km / h); ± (3% + 40 ft / phút); ± (3% + 0,4 mph); ± (3% + 0,4 kn)
- Chức năng: m / s, km / h, ft / min, mph, kn, hiển thị giá trị tối đa và trung bình, đèn nền tự động, tự động tắt nguồn
- Kích thước: 164 x 54 x 34 mm
- Trọng lượng (Bao gồm pin): 139 g
BA05 Impeller Anemometer
A light breeze or a gale-force wind? A weather beaten, old sea dog could probably tell you how strong the wind is blowing right down to the last knot...
BA05 Impeller Anemometer
BA05 Impeller Anemometer - Ansicht 1 BA05 Impeller Anemometer - Ansicht 2 BA05 Impeller Anemometer - Ansicht 3
The pocket-sized mini anemometer:
The extremely compact BA05 mini anemometer is ideally suited for measuring flow rates quickly and easily in a variety of different scenarios.
The display can show a number of different measurements including wind speed in either kilometres or miles per hour and gas flow rates in metres per second or feet per minute. The device is also able to measure fan and ventilation system performance.
And because the BA05 can also be used to measure wind speeds in knots (kn), this handy little device is ideal for sporting and leisure activities which rely heavily on wind and thermals, like yachting, surfing and hang gliding, for example.
Here another few practical details – and not only for your next sailing trip:
The sensor controlled display illumination is activated automatically when light starts to fade or lighting conditions are poor and the energy-saving magnet impeller increases the battery life of the anemometer.
- Sporting activities which rely on accurate wind speed measurements (sailing, surfing, hang-gliding)
- Fans, wind machines, ventilation systems to check performance values
- Measuring the flow speed of gases
Benefits in practice:
- For quick and easy measuring of wind, air and gas flow rates
- Maximum and average value display
- Magnet impeller
- Automatic backlight
- Auto power off
- Excellent value for money
- Measuring range: 1.1 to 30 m/s; 0.8 to 108 km/h; 80 to 5,900 ft/min; 0.9 to 67 mph; 0.8 to 58 kn
- Resolution: 0.01 m/s; 0.1 km/h; 1 ft/min; 0.1 mph; 0.1 kn
- Accuracy: ±(3% + 0.30 m/s); ±(3% + 1.0 km/h); ±(3% + 40 ft/min); ±(3% + 0.4 mph); ±(3% + 0.4 kn)
- Functions: m/s, km/h, ft/min, mph, kn, maximum and average value display, automatic backlight, auto power off
- Dimensions: 164 x 54 x 34 mm
- Weight: 139 g (incl. battery)
- Scope of delivery: Measuring device, battery, operating instructions