Thiết bị phát hiện điện áp không tiếp xúc BE15-Trotec(Germany)
Xuất xứ: Đức
Hãng sản xuất: Trotec
Thông số kỹ thuật:
- Đo loại mạch: CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
- Phạm vi đo: UAC 200 đến 1.000 V
- Phương pháp thử: đơn cực,
- Điện áp hiển thị: LED
- Chức năng: quang và hiển thị dòng chảy âm thanh, tích hợp đèn pin để chiếu sáng các điểm đo lường
- An toàn: EN 61326, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-02-031
- Nguồn cung cấp: 2 x 1,5 V, IEC LR03
- Kích thước: 176 x 26 x 26 mm
- Trọng lượng: 48 g
BE15 Voltage Detector
The BE15 is a contact-free voltage tester which allows the user to not only detect broken wires and leads in open cables, for example in cable drums or fairy lights, but also check all voltage carrying conductors like sockets, switches or cable connectors.
BE15 Voltage Detector
BE15 Voltage Detector - Ansicht 1 BE15 Voltage Detector - Ansicht 2 BE15 Voltage Detector - Ansicht 3
The capacitive measuring method allows contact-free voltage measuring to be carried out quickly and easily.
The red LED glow lamp starts to pulsate as soon as the measuring tip detects voltage in the localisation area and this is accompanied by an acoustic alarm.
Benefits in practice:
- Quick and contact-free detection of AC voltage
- Optic and acoustic alarm in case of voltage
- Compact pen-design with pocket clip
- Built-in flashlight
- Excellent value for money
Practical detail: There is a high-performance LED flashlight built into the side where the clip is on the BE15 which allows the user to illuminate the measuring point as best as possible.
The BE15 should by all means become a standard piece of equipment for testing voltage carrying conductors both at home and at the workplace when work is to be carried out on such installations.
Technical data of the BE15:
- Measuring circuit category : CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
- Measuring range: UAC 200 to 1,000 V
- Micro-environment: Pollution degree 2
- Testing method: unipolar, contact-free
- Voltage display: LED
- Functions: Optic and acoustic flow display, built-in flashlight to illuminate the point of measurement
- Safety: EN 61326, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-02-031
- Power supply : 2 x 1.5 V, IEC LR03
- Dimensions: 176 x 26 x 26 mm
- Weight: 48 g
Scope of supply: Meter, batteries, operating instructions