Đồng hồ đo lưu lượng nước Zenner
The WPH-N water meter by ZENNER is always used when high flow rates with a relative constant flow rate profile are to be measured.
Through its robust construction they not only are capable of covering a large measuring range, but the measuring accuracy is also long-term stable. The hydrodynamic optimized turbine is reliably operated already at small flow rates and “upwards” it has enough power reserves to reliably measure flow rate peaks. Especially strong bearings with low friction guarantee a
long life of the meter.
Reed sensors, optical and inductive-NAMUR sensors can always be retrofitted without damaging the calibration seal. Then the meter can be integrated with data communication or automation and control systems in a simple and flexible way.
Pulser values for Woltman Meters*
DN 40 - DN 125 Standard 100 L/Imp.
DN 150 - DN 300 Standard 1.000 L/Imp.
DN 400 - DN 500 Standard 10.000 L/Imp.
- Low start
- Good overload protection
- Large measurement range
- Removable measurement insert
- Low loss of pressure
- Hydraulic bearing pressure discharge for durable measurement stability
- Retrofittable with active and passive pulsers
- Protective metal cover as standard, plastic optional
- Evacuated counter, protected from condensation
- Dry dial counter with large indicator wheels makes reading easier
- Water meter for hot water up to 90°C
- Water meter for horizontal, vertical and angled installation positions
- High-pressure version PN 25/40 on request
|Length without connectors||200 mm
|Housing Material||Cast Iron|
|Nominal Diameter DN (mm)||DN 50
|Measuring Principle||Woltman parallel|
|Temperature||Heating circuit up to 90° C|
|Specified Units on Display||Cubik Meters (m³)|
|AMR Technologies||Reed Pulser
|Metrological Class horizontal (max.)||B|
|Nominal Flow Qn||Qn 15
|Additional Options||Copper Can (IP 68)|
|Operating Pressure (max.)||PN 16|