Máy đo điện trở đất và điện trở suất Sonel MRU-105/106
- Hãng sản xuất: Sonel
- Model: MRU-105 / MRU-106
- Xuất xứ: Ba Lan
The meters MRU-105 and MRU-106 (for 60Hz) additionaly can be powered from Ni-MH batteries or standard C size, and the test results can be stored in the internal memory and transmited to PC via USB - cable.
MRU-105 Technical Specifications
- ability to perform measurements of multiple earthing system using three-pole
- technique without disconnecting earth system measured (with the application of clamps),
- supervision of the measurement conditions (eg. voltages, impact resistance measurement electrodes RH i RS and battery state/monitor)
- high immunity of interference voltage.
- the earth resistivity measurement with the possibility to introduce the distance between electrodes, automatic calculation and displaying the resistivity.
Built-in battery charger.
Memory for 300 measurement results with an ability to transfer the data to a PC.
Meter meets the requirements of the standard EN 61557.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010-1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: CAT III 300V acc. to EN 61010-1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP54
- power supply: alkaline batteries LR14 (C) (5 pcs.) or Ni-MH battery package
- charger power supply: 100...250V, 50...60Hz
- display: LCD, 20mm high
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: 0...+40°C
- maximum interference voltage AC + DC, at which the measurement is still performed: 24V (68Vp-p)
- test current for resistance value ≤ 100Ω: 225mA
- maximum measured voltage: 40V
- test current frequency: 128Hz
Measurement of earthing resistance:measurement range in accordance with IEC61557-5: 0,12Ω...20kΩ
|0,00...9,99Ω||0,01Ω||±(3% m.v. + 3 digits)|
|10,0...99,9Ω||0,1Ω||±(2% m.v. + 2 digits)|
Measurement of earthing resistance using clamps:measurement range in accordance with IEC61557-5: 0,16Ω...20kΩ
|0,00...9,99Ω||0,01Ω||±(8% m.v. + 3 digits)|
|10,0...99,9Ω||0,1Ω||±(8% m.v. + 2 digits)|
Measurement of ground resistivity:
|0,00...9,99Ωm||0,01Ωm||±(3% m.v. + 3 digits)|
|10,0...99,9Ωm||0,1Ωm||±(2% m.v. + 2 digits)|
„m.v.”- measured value”